Virtual Board Training Part 2
August 15 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Part 2: Superintendents (if desired) and all new Board members will meet to train on the following components of the School ADvance Evaluation model.
- The Legislation Regarding Administrator Evaluations
- The Evaluation Materials
- The Evaluation Cycle and Timelines
- Progress Monitoring Strategies
- The Gathering and Interpreting Evidence Processes
- The Goal Setting Process and Established Goals
- The Consensus Decision Making Model
- The Final Rating Profile
- Other Related Topics as requested by the Board Members
Training Location: Virtual Using Zoom (A link will be sent to all registered participants for connection to the on-line training.)
Trainer Contact: Sara Shriver, email@example.com, 989-620-5899
Coordinator Contact: Carrie Platner, firstname.lastname@example.org
Planning on attending a training in the Lansing area? Call MASA for hotel recommendations at 517-327-5910.