- This event has passed.
VIRTUAL School ADvance New Administrator and Refresher Training
February 19 @ 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
This training is for administrators who are new to districts who are currently using School ADvance for administrator evaluations and need training. It is also for those administrators who have already been trained, but need a refresher to learn about the School ADvance 2.0 updates, Transparency Reporting, and Student Growth Exemption Process.
Participants will learn:
- The Legislation Regarding Administrator Evaluations
- The Evaluation Materials
- The Evaluation Cycle and Timelines
- Progress Monitoring Strategies
- The Gathering and Interpreting Evidence Processes
- The Self-Assessment Process
- The Growth Plan Development Process
- The Student Growth Process
- The Final Rating Profile
- Other Related Topics as requested by participants
Registration Link: https://masaonline.gomasa.org/Masaonline/Events/Event_Display.aspx?EventKey=20_NAT12
Training Location: Zoom- link and materials will be emailed to participants the week of the training
Trainer Contact: Sara Shriver, firstname.lastname@example.org, 989-620-5899
Coordinator Contact: Carrie Platner, email@example.com, 517-327-5910
Planning on attending a training in the Lansing area? Call MASA for hotel recommendations at 517-327-5910.