Delta Schoolcraft ISD – School ADvance New Administrator and Refresher Training
August 20 @ 8:30 am - 3:30 pm
This training is for administrators who are new to districts who are currently using School ADvance for administrator evaluations and need training. It is also for those administrators who have already been trained, but need a refresher to learn about the School ADvance 2.0 updates, Transparency Reporting, and Student Growth Exemption Process.
This session is available to those participants in the UP that need to attend virtually due to travel time and cost.
Participants will learn:
- The Legislation Regarding Administrator Evaluations
- The Evaluation Materials
- The Evaluation Cycle and Timelines
- Progress Monitoring Strategies
- The Gathering and Interpreting Evidence Processes
- The Self-Assessment Process
- The Growth Plan Development Process
- The Student Growth Process
- The Final Rating Profile
- Other Related Topics as requested by participants
Training Location: Delta Schoolcraft ISD – 2525 Third Avenue South, Escanaba MI 49829
Trainer Contact: Sara Shriver, firstname.lastname@example.org, 989-620-5899
Host Site Contact: Doug Leisenring, email@example.com, 906-786-9300 Ext. 102
Planning on attending a training in the Lansing area? Call MASA for hotel recommendations at 517-327-5910.