- This event has passed.
Bay Arenac ISD – VIRTUAL School ADvance New Administrator and Refresher Training
August 13 @ 8:30 am - 3:30 pm
This training is for administrators who are new to districts who are currently using School ADvance for administrator evaluations and need training. It is also for those administrators who have already been trained, but need a refresher to learn about the School ADvance 2.0 updates, Transparency Reporting, and Student Growth Exemption Process.
Participants will learn:
- The Legislation Regarding Administrator Evaluations
- The Evaluation Materials
- The Evaluation Cycle and Timelines
- Progress Monitoring Strategies
- The Gathering and Interpreting Evidence Processes
- The Self-Assessment Process
- The Growth Plan Development Process
- The Student Growth Process
- The Final Rating Profile
- Other Related Topics as requested by participants
Training Location: Virtual Using Zoom (A link will be sent to all registered participants for connection to the on-line training.)
Trainer Contact: Sara Shriver, firstname.lastname@example.org, 989-620-5899
Host Site Contact: Doug Trombley, email@example.com, (989) 667-3262
Planning on attending a training in the Lansing area? Call MASA for hotel recommendations at 517-327-5910.