A full range of School ADvance evaluation tools can assist teachers, administrators, and boards of education in answering the three important questions regarding their own work:
- Where am I right now in my learning and performance?
- Where should I focus next to learn, grow, and improve?
- How should I proceed to reach that next level of performance?
The School ADvance Evaluation System offers a comprehensive set of components that help drive improved administrative leadership for improved teaching and student results:
- Full (detailed) performance rubrics for formative assessment to help administrators continually improve through explicit descriptors of administrator practice
- Summary rubrics and scoring guides for summative evaluations that comply with State requirements
- Results standards for addressing student growth components
- Guides, protocols, and practices to facilitate implementation
- Training & support in implementing the System and using it to promote learning and growth
School ADvance tools can be used in paper form, or can be incorporated into online management systems, which can facilitate and enrich the annual evaluation process for all educators.
The School ADvance tools are available in three of the four online management systems paired with Michigan’s recommended teacher evaluation systems. (Click here to learn more.)