School ADvance can be easily adopted—without changing the way they track, manage, store and communicate evaluation data—in districts that are using three of the four teacher evaluation systems recommended by the Michigan Council for Educator Effectiveness.
- Five Star Pivot, the management tool paired with the 5 Dimensions of Teaching and Learning for teacher evaluation, now offers the School ADvance rubrics for use in evaluating administrators. Learn more at http://five-startech.com/k-12-education1/k-12-software-solutions/pivot or by contacting Shelley Werner at email@example.com.
- STAGES, the management tool paired with The Thoughtful Classroom (Silver Strong & Associates), has partnered with School ADvance since its inception. STAGES (by K12 Evaluation Solutions) fully integrate the School ADvance rubrics, and includes features that enhance the use of the evaluation system, allowing you to upload, track, and store evidence for each rubric item. Visit www.k12evaluationsolutions.com/stages or contact Dawn Zimmer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Teachscape Reflect, the management tool paired with the Charlotte Danielson Framework for Teaching, will soon incorporate School ADvance rubrics and tools for clients who want to use them. Learn more at www.teachscape.com/products/reflect, or contact Jon Weiss at email@example.com.
- Other management tools are in use by districts, and School ADvance may be incorporated in those tools at the request of the district (some restrictions apply). Simply complete the addendum on the School ADvance licensing agreement, and you will be cleared to use the rubrics with the management tool of your choice.
- Having a variety of available management tools will help administrators not only organize the complex steps of an evaluation process, but also better align district-wide goals for teaching, learning, and leadership into one system.